Friday, September 7

Summer Recap

Our summer was great, I don't know if I could have agenda planned it any better myself.
The nights were spent staying up, the morning spent sleeping in.
Family was indulged in, friends were made efforts for.

And because I'm fighting with an overwhelming pressure in my head, words will be little, with a few of my favorite summer pictures taking over from here…

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Antihistamines, couch snuggles, and a riveting viewing of Max & Ruby await…

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Roland said...

Love those photos, summer is the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!