Sunday, October 21

Hasty Energy

I'm going to give you fair warning right now… I'm tired… so, so, so tired… not only am I tired, but I've misplaced my good ear buds and the ones I have in right now are killing my ears… That alone will kick the grumpy factor up a good 5.7 notches…

PhotobucketPhotobucket

This last week has been both long and short… My writing tone within it wouldn't have been the most beneficial to anyone.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The words I would have compiled would have been the kind that did no good to compose, no good to read, just no good at all. They would have been a verbal ball of negative energy just thrown out there carelessly, without reason or purpose, nothing to grow from, nothing to declare a change within.

Photobucket

I don't want to be a hasty energy thrower, unless it's a building one. But this week, I would simply have been mirroring the exact behavior that has been thinning me the last month.. and not in that 'fitting into size 4 jeans' thinning way either…

PhotobucketPhotobucket

People do what they do, year round… which unfortunately, a majority consists of throwing their negative energy out there, hastily… a majority of the time I'm good at deflecting it, but right now, I'm the most vulnerable when receiving the not so positive vibes, from the chronically not so positive people….

Photobucket

and I'm tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!