Tuesday, January 1

Christmas Catch Up

We just got back from staying the night at my parent's house, after bringing in the New Year with some friends over in Houlton. I'm laying in my bed, wearing less than flattering sweat pants, hoodie pulled over my head, ear buds in, Modest Mouse streaming.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm capitalizing on Joey being asleep on the couch and the boys are watching a recorded WWE match. It feels like this is the first time I've had a moment to stop in a long time. I feel like I'm not only taking a physical, but mental breather from all that has been going on, before I jump into all that will be taking place in the new year.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas was great this year. We spent time with the family we love and friends, who we love like family. We expressed the importance of giving vs. receiving and we made efforts to really reign things in when it came to the abundance of Santa. Even so, with extended family and friends, the kids made out like bandits.  I'm sure I'll be spending a great deal of time, cleaning out, rearranging, and reorganizing trying to find room for it all.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Now that I've taken this pit stop, I'm realizing just how tired I really am and am thinking I'd be a fool not to use whatever down time I have left this afternoon, to take a nap.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

More christmas pictures can be found on Goodnyou?'s Facebook page {HERE}
Happy first day of rocking out a new year!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!